Money Savvy Kids
Using the Money Savvy Kids Curriculum workbook to learn about the differences between US coins and cash.
- Role-playing, real life, financial transactions
- Money and coin handling (break out those piggy banks)
- Every day, product evaluation and financial goals about budgeting and trade-offs.
- Outlines of chore, charts and values. This is a spinoff class about day-to-day finances
- Hopefully one day of play store, or each child will bring an item from home they will value and trade with another class member.
- Children should be willing to read, write and have the willingness to participate in class through comprehensive study.
A fun twist. Each child will have a chance to describe and teach their favorite board or card game. (Bonus if it correlates with money or moving space).
Each child will bring home a Money Savvy Pig Bank